Tuesday, October 14, 2014

WEEK 17


17 WEEKS- Aug 19
[baby is size of an onion]
 

The very last day of week 16- which was Aug 18 something amazing happened...

I have been lucky this month [and next month] to get some good sub days at different offices so we can be saving extra money for the baby. Who knew baby items were so expensive? not me until looking them up.

The first sub day was in Smithfield at Smithfield Dental. Just like any other morning, I jumped into the car and headed to work around 7:30. In the car on main street in Logan, I felt it. I FELT THE BABY MOVE!!! ... then I felt it again! 

At first I wasn't sure what I was feeling. It's tough to describe what it felt like. The best description I can come up with is that it felt like it did a little summer-sault and maybe was like butterflies you feel in your belly, when you are excited. I told my friends at work the next day and they told me that was definitely the baby moving.






No comments:

Post a Comment