Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Pretty Bad Day :(

9.8.14

Today, I found out some really hard news. I have been on my parents insurance since I was born because I can until I'm 26 [thanks Obama]. I called them today because I received a bill that said they would not pay for any of my lab tests and I was curious to why, hoping it was a mistake.

Long story short, they will not pay for anything to do with my pregnancy.
It was really hard news to get.

All the kind words from friends and family are appreciated. We are so blessed to have such amazing people in our lives that care so much. Even just the words are enough.

Everything happens for a reason and it will all work out in the end.  God gives us trials to make us stronger. I know that this is definitely a trial that better make us stronger!

On a higher note: Ryan has been given an interview to a place here in Logan called Conservice. It would be for a full time position with benefits (hopefully, cross your fingers). They have some other positions that aren't full time and it is all just what he can get. After today, I am praying so hard that he is able to get the full time position. I thank everyone for the prayers and thoughts that have been sent our way over the news that we have found out today.


No comments:

Post a Comment