Tuesday, October 14, 2014

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!



July 14, 2014

I may be the only one who feels this way. I know I took the test, it was positive. I know I've been feeling like my stomach wants to turn inside-out. I know I have such a hard time sleeping at night and I am tired most of the day. But honestly, until I actually saw my baby, moving like a crazy little thing, I didn't full on believe it. Maybe I was 70% believing it before. But it is official, I am pregnant with a 2 inch little kind of human.


When I saw the baby, yes only one, for the first time, my heart stopped. It moved and moved and moved. It looked like it was waving at us. I saw it's little fingers and toes and spine. I saw it's heart beat and I immediately fell in love. It is so weird to explain but I feel this bond between it and myself. I may or may not have shed a tear... or two. It was so beautiful to see this little being that is depending on me for everything! It was touching that such a miracle could happen to Ryan and I.


I am 11 weeks and 6 days along. The baby is measuring at 11 weeks and 2 days, Doctor Olsen said that if it is within 5 days from the count of the LMC, they don't change it. Where I am only 4 days off, they keep it at 11 weeks and 6 days. My due date is January 27, 2015. It would be nice if this baby could just come a month early, in 2014. You know for selfish reasons like insurance so I don't have to pay 2 deductibles, or tax purposes.


Either way, I will be happy to have a baby, no matter what day it is born on. The reason's of having it early does not outweigh the reason to have it on time, healthy.


I keep calling it a him. I'm not sure if that is a sign that I am having a boy or not. I guess we will find out in 2 months what I'm having. I would love to have a gender reveal party with close family and friends, with someone else making the cake of course! ;) Ryan just sits and listens to all my little ideas like the perfect man, just nodding and saying things like "yeah." It cracks me up! I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband.





No comments:

Post a Comment