Tuesday, October 14, 2014

FUN FACTS ABOUT MY PREGNANCY (WEEK 12)





  • I am officially 12 weeks along today, July 15, 2014.


  • People's breath at work is starting to really get to me. My sense of smell is really starting to develop, which I do not like because it makes my stomach turn.


  • I can't eat very much, not really craving anything yet, except CafĂ© Rio, which is a normal, non-pregnant craving so I'm not sure it counts.


  • I told my work this week that I am pregnant after coming to work and not being able to control my tears.

  • I have lost about 3 or 4 pounds, I went to the doctor and they weighed me.


  • We had some pictures taken last night and they turned out so cute! I picked a million that I like of announcing we are having a baby and like 3 of just Ry and I. They were just so amazing and well done. They are the majority of what we took and maybe it's just that I didn't love my second choice of outfit so I wasn't feeling those as much.


  • This is the week where we are telling our parents that they are having another grand baby added to the family. We are the only one's in both Ryan's family and mine to have children. I feel that this is anticipated by both families. I think many are expecting it anytime now.

  • I am super tired... I would literally sleep ALL DAY if I could. I was always willing to take a nap before but now.... MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment