Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Little Sick

I have had a LOT of little nausea bursts (and I'm tired, sooooo tired. ALL. THE. TIME). Which I hate! There is nothing more yucky in this world than throwing up, but a close second is feeling like you have to throw up for hours and hours. I'm hoping this will stop here soon. It's hard to be my happy self and enjoy being awake when I just want to puke on anyone and everyone. I keep telling myself to breath, just breath through it. It's working so far.

"So far" meaning until this last week.


~Que Flashback~


It was my nephew, Wyatts, birthday party. My niece and nephews were sick the day or 2 before we had a party on Saturday. Jennifer, my sister, had been 'lysoling' like crazy! Hoping she had disinfected everything. As I was at the party, I saw my nephew, Rylan, walking around with one of those toys that you blow into and it make a train sound. He was bad at it. So I joyfully said "Let me try". ... He did let me try. The culprit of my 24 hours of misery.


That next Monday at 4 it hit me. It hit me hard. Started with the normal nausea during the morning and afternoon, with a nap or 2 mid-day (don't judge me, I take 1 nap when I'm not pregnant). Then the vomiting began. Nothing would stay down. I tried pizza, I tried a spoonful of ice cream, I tried sugar free popsicles, diet coke, and just eating nothing. Eating nothing worked best, but a lot of dry heaving followed, just not as often.


So that is the story of me actually getting sick. I think I'll just take the nausea.


Still not really craving any foods. I just force myself to eat when anything sounds good.


On the bright side: Only 11 days until my appointment with Dr. Olsen. I found out that I will get an ultra sound at that appointment with lots of blood work. Not excited about the later, but I'm going to make Ryan be in there to get use to hospital stuff so he doesn't pass out on anything, especially when I am actually having the baby. Good Luck Ry! ;) Love You!


PS. At Wyatt's party my brother, Tyler, asked me if I was pregnant, like every time we see each other or talk. It's kind of a fun game we play where I ask if his wife is, and then he asks if I am. Anyway, It is super hard to lie to people, but Ryan and I get in the car after lying and just laugh and laugh because we are cool... and bad liars... I'm excited to see if people believe us when the big secret comes out.





No comments:

Post a Comment