Saturday, March 29, 2014

Getting Healthy Week 4



This week has been my own version of...
THE HUNGER GAMES!!!
What is up with this?!
I stop eating at 7:30-8, then 9:30 rolls around and I am seriously sooo hungry I just want to shove every piece of whatever is in my fridge/ pantry in my mouth.
Usually I have been able to just go to bed and sleep the hunger away.
Before I started working out and eating better, I would usually just go get something to eat, watch a movie then get in bed, play on my phone, then after an hour or so, sleep.
Now every time I feel I need to eat something after 8, I take a big drink of water. It doesn't do anything... I'm still hungry... but I keep telling myself maybe this is the thirst-hunger they say happens to people.
I am not fully convinced.
Hopefully these cravings will go away soon!


This week I discovered the new kind of "work out personality type" I like to call
"The 'Moving' Crowder"
This is someone who is working out in an aerobics class called kick boxing starts
out a good 3-4 feet away from you in her own space and decides with
every single step she is going to get closer and closer to you.
There is an unspoken rule in kick boxing [or any class for that matter]
that you keep to your bubble.
SHE ALMOST KICKED ME 5 OR 6 TIMES!
Seriously, you have to realize that you are only 2 feet from me and 4 feet away from where you started out. She did eventually realize that she was way too close after about 5 minutes, or maybe we started the routine on the other side. I'm not sure. Either way, she moved back.


It's interesting to get to know the different types of people that come to class. I can't wait to find someone new next week! :)


Is how I stay interested in classes? Maybe.


I LOVE STEP AEROBICS!
On Friday mornings at 5:45AM [I know!] I go to step aerobics. My teacher Shauna is way nice! And I have started to socialize with the 4 others that come to class too! I have friends there that know my face. I don't know any of their names other than Jill.
[she is another Dental Hygienist in town]
But they have all welcomed me with open arms and "don't worry, you'll get it" 's.
It is a hard class and she moves fast. I do have to say after 4 weeks of going, I am now starting to get it down! It feels so cool when you can do what she says without tripping over the 4 steps we use.


If anyone is interested in coming with, I go to the Logan Rec Center. Anyone is welcome and I love having friends to work out with! So come with me!


It has now been 4 weeks and I find myself wondering: Does it ever get easier to say no to food I'm not 'suppose' to eat? Am I going to get fat if I just eat one handful of Mini Cadbury Eggs?! Can I keep doing this the rest of my life? Does skinny really feel better than those Thin Mints taste? Do blondes, do they like really have more fun? Should I change my hair color to blonde?


Measurements week ending 3.29 :


Weight: 137lbs
Neck: 11.75"
Upper chest: 31.25"
Chest: 33"
Under chest: 29"
R. Bicep: 10.5"
L. Bicep: 10.75"
True waist (1" above belly button): 27.5"
Belly button: 31"
Hips: 40.75"
R. Thigh: 24"
L. Thigh: 24"
R. Calf: 15.5"
L. Calf: 15.25"
R. Ankle: 8.75"
L. Ankle: 9"
lbs. Gained: .8lbs




Inches Lost:  3.75
Inches Gained: 1.75
Total: -2 inches


I'll take the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment