Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Getting Healthy Week #3




3 weeks down!!!!!
[whoo whoo]


It has been a very very very hard hard hard week!
All I want to do is eat chocolate.
Which is a little weird because I don't normally like chocolate that much.
Especially Dark Chocolate.
But apparently I am learning to love it and crave it!
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!
Attn: no I am not pregnant, just sweet deprived. I know you were thinking it.





This last week I have felt heavier, but it may just be because EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG think we should do squats every day all day at my aerobics classes.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the teachers and I know it is good in the long run but I would just like to walk normally up the stairs.



I have tried to focus on drinking water this week. It went out the window yesterday when I was putting some finishing touches on my house.
Although, all week, at meals is when I drank most of my water.
It has seemed to help with going to the bathroom every 5 minutes like my aunt.
(you know who you are! LOVE YOU!)




RANT TIME:
 Excuse me little lady in the yellow pants that is in front of me doing lunges, burpees, and jumping jacks... PULL UP YOUR DANG PANTS!!!! I'm not interested in your plumbers crack. Get a new shirt and some new pants! Seriously people! If your pants aren't high enough to cover and your shirt isn't long enough to cover, you should rethink your work out wardrobe. I mean, you have to feel that right?! Then I think, maybe she doesn't know. Maybe she has lost all feeling from half crack up. Maybe I should just tell her and be the good pal that has her back, no pun intended. If this continues to be a problem at Power Toning and Yoga, something might just slip out. Cross your fingers for me that it comes out nice.
Rant Over.




No measurements this week because I got lazy busy and didn't do them. Maybe I will just do them every other week to see more of a difference
[hopefully]






BUT....... Here is an AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS SNACK RECIPE!
They are packed with energy and love!




tip of the day:


Don't eat too many in one sitting.... or you'll be sitting somewhere else for a while. ;)






1 comment: