Friday, March 14, 2014

Getting Healthy Week 2

This week has been a great week!
I feel like I have more energy!
My morning aerobics classes are probably my favorites because I don't come home and get tired.
Although I do love my night classes too!
Ryan left for Vegas on Sunday and shout out to my dear friend Calen [whoo whoo] and Calen's dad [whoo whoo] I now have shelving in my closet [I'll post pictures and write a before/after blog when it's done]
Why am I telling you this randomly?
Great Question! I'm telling you because we built the shelf on Monday, and yes I helped as much as I could, which they probably think I didn't help too much. Anyway, I missed my step and power toning on Monday night. :( So now it is a definite going to boot camp/ insanity on Saturday.
Am I HAPPY about this? No. No I'm not.
Am I still going to go? Yes. Yes I am.
I have made a goal to get to the gym at least 5 days a week. [I know right! Gym and I haven't been the best of friends ever]
The gym to me is that friend in high school that you are just being nice to and hanging out with them because they don't have any cool friends, then all of a sudden you find yourself actually being friends with this person.
Now Gym and I have become good friends that hang out every day of the week. I really enjoy Gym. She lets me blow off some steam and has now this week introduced me to Yoga.


YOGA IS SO RELAXING! Yes, I did just yell that. It's because I feel great after I went tonight. I think I will go weekly to this class too. We shall see what really happens. My friend Annette talked me into going.... and yes the girl to the front, left of me farted during "downward dog" and I laughed really hard! Good thing my mat was back quite a ways. I'm actually still laughing now.


Alright done with the funny story.


Here are my measurements week ending 3.15 :
Weight: 136.2
Neck: 11.75"
Upper chest:31.5
Chest: 34"
Under chest: 30"
R. Bicep: 10.5"
L. Bicep: 11"
True waist (1" above belly button): 27.75
Belly button: 31"
Hips: 41.5"
R. Thigh: 23"
L. Thigh: 23.25"
R. Calf: 15.5"
L. Calf: 15.25"
R. Ankle: 9"
L. Ankle: 9"


Results: I have lost 4.8 lbs since the middle of January.
This is pretty good considering that I am now building mussle and time at the same time.  Plus I don't want to lose too quick. We are going for healthy here!

**Yes, I posted this on Friday, and will update my measurements tomorrow. It will be a busy day sooooo yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment