Friday, March 7, 2014

Getting Healthy Week #1

Lately I've been trying to get healthy and fit while losing a few pounds.
My AMAZING Visiting teacher got me set up with a new diet  lifestyle change!

It is called UNLEASH YOUR THIN.
click and watch the movie

Basically I have made a goal to not eat out,
only eat from the book, and work out 5x a week for 1-2 hours each time.
[no gluten, no dairy, no sugar, no wheat]
Even though it doesn't have these ingredients, I am eating
better/ more than I have since I left my moms house.

I will be doing this and recording my change over a 4 week period,
basically until I go to Florida with Ryan on April 12, 2014. It seems easy enough, but I will be honest, I am a little worried about my very strong and enticing cravings I get. I have been doing this on and off since January and I have lost 3-4 pounds already and consistently kept it off. I do not have any starting measurements from January, but where I'm getting a little depressed that I'm not losing more weight, I have decided to measure everything so I can see the inches (hopefully) getting smaller. Everyone can go ahead and say a little prayer for me to be able to have enough self control to finish these 4 weeks. I'm going to write this blog once or twice a week with my results and I'll maybe add in a recipe [or pinterest link] of a meal that I absolutely love that week.

Wish me Luck!


Here are my first [semi- starting] measurements:
Weight: 141 (middle of January 2014)
This is the only thing I measured.


What parts of the body do you measure when you are trying to lose weight?
Leave me a comment and let me know because I'm kinda lost on this whole
"measure your body"
thing.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Leisa. I like to hear about people's lifestyle changes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arm circumference around bicep, waist at the belly button, hips around fullest part and your thigh, above the bust.(from my personal trainer husband) good luck friend! You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete