Monday, January 6, 2014

PEICE OF CAKE

The last little while, I have been really into decorating cakes.
I took a class on how to use fondant
[[not to mention watching a lot of videos online]]

I have been asking everyone and their dog if I can make them a cake. I'm not a huge fan of the pressure of people paying me. My attitude toward making cakes is to have fun and it's ok if you mess up a little because it will taste yummy either way.

Let me tell you, this is not a very good obsession for my figure, but I guess I will be fat and happy.

Here are some of my cakes that I've made.







  
This is a cake I made for Ryan for his birthday. It looks weird, I know. It is a special computer that he wanted for gaming. It is called Alienware. Well, things didn't really work out so we ended up getting him a gift card and then making his cake look like the computer with an IOU'taped' on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment